Welcome to Dr. Arghavan Louhghalam’s Infrastructure, Resilience, Durability, and Sustainability Analytics Lab at UMass Dartmouth.
- Quantitative Engineering Sustainability, Design, Development and Maintenance of Sustainable Civil Infrastructures
- Fracture Mechanics and Material Durability
- Risk and Reliability Assessment of High-Performance Structural Systems
- Dynamics and Random Vibrations
- Application of Data Mining and Machine Learning Techniques to Civil Engineering Pro
Our research lies at interconnected areas of engineering mechanics, material modeling and applied statistics. We focus on development of quantitative tools for understanding and design of sustainable and resilient infrastructure both at system and component level. We study fracture, fatigue, durability and resilience of high-performance civil structures subject to environmental stressors as well as natural and man-made hazards.